Packed with first hand advice this book is a must read for anyone seeking to escape the 9 to 5, to experience a life of travel, to relocate overseas, or for those looking to simplify their lives.
Whether setting off for a short term or embarking on a never-ending voyage, this book covers everything, you need to know about selling your stuff, simplifying your life, and setting off.
From the practicalities and pitfalls of renting your home, what to take, what to leave behind, what to do with your vehicle and how to re-organize your affairs, to health and wellness preparations, what gadgets and electronics to take and how to become truly paperless.
Selling up to travel also covers the preparations required to handle bureaucracy, finances and dealing with taxes while on the road.
This book will show you everything that needs to be done and how to do it ‘right’ before you go–ensuring a stress and worry free transition into a life of travel.
This is the complete guide for planning a nomadic retirement lifestyle whether as Globetrotter, Cruiser, or RV’er. Everything you need to know, including what–you didn’t know you need to know–is covered in this comprehensive and easy to understand book.
In this book you will discover:
- The subtle art of prioritizing and planning your transition
- The truth about renting out your home and funding your travels
- How to eliminate the bondage of clutter forever
- A proven blueprint to downsize and simplify your affairs
- A step-by-step process for ditching the piles of paper forever
- How to create a personal plan for handling bureaucracy, finances and taxes
- Your specific technology needs and the options available
And much, much, more…..
You can find this book on Amazon Kindle Books